This should be reblogged by everyone. Even if you’re straight, you should be a supporter.
I figured it out. I know now.
"I’m sorry that I liked you. You just pulled me along for the ride; made me feel like we might happen; had me believe I had a chance. I misunderstood your words. I’m sorry. You were telling me to get use to this. To embrace my filth and be one with my ugliness. You, sweet beauty, are a reflection of what I will never become."
That sound? It’s the sound of my heart breaking into a million pieces
I… I just noticed that both Harry and Neville are dressed similarly to their fathers during the battle of Hogwarts.
Very sneaky costume department
I just can’t take it anymore I have to vent somewhere. My friends are all more attractive than me, I’m black so I’m not a first choice in anyone’s books anyway so why should I care? I wish I could wake up white, with black hair and green eyes or maybe blue eyes, I would have a tiny nose and nice, wavy or straight hair, I’d be five feet and three inches, so much smaller than I am now. I would always be happy.. please. I just wish, but wishing doesn’t do shit. I hate myself, I hate that I don’t feel like my medicine is working anymore; I’ve gotten so pathetic, that I will have suicidal thoughts, but I always know it’s no use, I’ll just survive and have to face the facts that I was born to suffer waking up everyday and suffer even more. I wish I didn’t have depression, I wish I was attractive, or at least that I felt attractive, I wish she never hurt me, I wish I never learned I was bisexual, GIRLS WILL NEVER LIKE ME. I wish I didn’t exist anymore. I’m tired of living.
Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional.
Why would you want to be black :P
- Life: You're black.
- Me: Yeah.. and?
- Life: Good luck
- Me: What do you mean?
- White lady: (shuffles her purse to the other side as we're in the elevator)
- Me: (on my phone to not freak out about being in the elevator with her)
- Black Girls: O u thnk u better than me cuz u spek lyke a whyte ppl?! Y u act whyte u blk look n da mirror wtf
- Me: (sighs and stays away from them)
- White Boys: I like white girls, Hispanic girls, Asians, heh heh, I love them all.. (looks at me) except maaaybe you.. we can, uh, be friends though. Sooo, new rap music, eh?
- Me: I DON'T EVEN LIKE RAP GO AWAY DICKHOLE.
- Ghetto White Boys: Ey yo you wanna date?
- Me: Do you know how to spell benevolent?
- Ghetto White Boys: Uhhhh.... no?
- Me: (Claps) There's your answer, now go away before I catch the black.
- Black Guys: Hey yo mama u wana hook up n bounce on dis dyk?
- Me: Want me to chop it off?
- Life: (Every morning) You're black.
- Me: Ugh... thanks for reminding me...